Valley View Medical Center MRI Tech-CT-Weekend Nights in Wilson, North Carolina
Under the general supervision of the Radiology Services Manager and direct supervision of the MRI/CT Lead Technologist and according to established policies and procedures, performs diagnostic CAT Scan and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) examinations and procedures. Work is of a confidential nature. Performs other work of the department as required.
- An associate degree in Radiologic Science (or equivalent) is required.
- Must be ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist in good standing.
- Must also be post primary certified and in good standing in CAT Scan and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology.
- As least one year of experience as a CT/MRI Technologist is preferred.
- The employee must have the ability to understand, communicate and react effectively to the unique needs of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- CPR certification required and provided.
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Title: MRI Tech-CT-Weekend Nights
Requisition ID: 7462-2922