Titan America Ready Mix Driver - Goldsboro, NC in Goldsboro, North Carolina
S&W; Ready Mix, Titan America is currently seeking a Ready Mix Driver for the Ready Mix Concrete Plant in Goldsboro, NC. This position is responsible for safe and efficient commercial vehicle operations.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable federal,state, and company regulations.
- Efficiently load and deliver perishable product to customer striving to provide quality and good customer service.
- Follow procedures to ensure truck is safe to operate. When not performing driving duties assist with plant maintenance, cleanup and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting necessary maintenance as required.
- Operate truck to receive load, evaluate slump and drive to job site. Safely maneuver truck on job site, attach chutes to discharge material, clean truck to minimize concrete buildup.
- Complete all forms, tickets and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Keep inside and outside of truck clean.
- Communicate with dispatch, maintenance and plant management to facilitate the flow of information required to provide good customer service.
- Communicate with customers, co-workers, and general public professionally and respectfully.
- Ready-mix industry knowledge or related industry a plus.
- Valid Class B CDL and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and customers at all times.
- Working outdoors with exposure to extreme heat and cold and other outdoor environmental conditions.
- Operate equipment, tools and controls, perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists and feet, frequent reaching, climbing (up and down the truck several times a day), stooping, kneeling, crouching, sitting and lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and OT.
- Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal background check, DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report.
- Ability to wear and use required Personal Protective Equipment.
Tracking Code: 2018-AR112
Required Experience: Valid Class B CDL and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
Job Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular